Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission
- Application Start Date: 21-11-2022
- Application Last Date: 14-12-2022
- Last Date for Application Editing: 21-12-2022
- For All Candidate: Rs.25/-
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards, Credit Cards and Internet Banking.
- Age On : 01.07.2022
- Minimum Age : 18 years
- Maximum Age : 40 years
- (For Age Relaxation See Notification.)
Eligibility For Combined Junior Assistant Main Exam
- Must have passed Intermediate Examination from Board of High School and Intermediate Education U.P. or any Examination recognized by the Government as equivalent there to.
- Minimum 25 words per minute and 30 words per minute typing speed is essential in Hindi and English respectively.
- Must have CCC Certificate in Computer application provided by DOEACC Society or any Certificate as equivalent there to given by any Institute recognized by the Government.
For participation in this examination, only those candidates can apply online who have appeared in the Preliminary Eligibility Test-2021 (Preliminary Eligibility Test- PET-2021).
UPSSSC Combined Junior Assistant Main Exam Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Category||No. of Posts|
|Combined Junior Assistant Main Examination (PET 2021)/08 (Medical and Health Services And Directorate of Industry and Enterprise Promotion)||General||515|