News:- Munger university UG admission 2nd merit list has been released.
News Date:- 08 October 2022
Munger University Undergraduate Admission Session 2022-25
- Application Start Date: 28-05-2022
- Application Last Date: 25-06-2022
- 2nd Merit List Date: 08-10-2022
- Application Fee: Rs.300/-
- Pay the Application Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Internet Banking.
Eligibility Criteria For Munger University UG Admission
For UG Courses
- Pass in class 12th (or equivalent) in any discipline with 45% and above aggregate marks. Class 12th students awaiting final examination results are also eligible to apply for ug admission.
- If student passed intermediate with mathematics, can take bca.
- If student passed intermediate with biology, can take bio.Tech.
- For Detailed Eligibility Details- Click Here
Government Colleges List
|1.) R.D. & D.J. College, Munger||2.) B R M College, Munger|
|3.) J. R. S. College, Jamalpur||4.) J.M.S.College, Munger|
|5.) Jamalpur College, Jamalpur||6.) R.S. College, Tarapur|
|7.) H.S. College, Haveli Kharagpur||8.) K S S College, Lakhisarai|
|9.) B. N. M. College, Barhiya||10.) D.S.M. College, Jhajha|
|11.) K.M.D.College,Parbatta||12.) S. K. R. College, Barbigha|
|13.) K K M College, Jamui||14.) Mahila College, Khagaria|
|15.) K. D. S College, Gogri||16.) Koshi College, Khagaria|
Requirements For Form Submission of Munger University UG Admission
- Valid Email ID
- Active Mobile Number
- Scanned Photo in jpeg format
- High School and Intermediate Mark sheet
- Aadhar Card
- Photo ID proof (for entering number)- Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Driving License, Passport, ID issued by Panchayat/ Block Office
Contact With Munger University
- Phone:- 06344–223300
- Email ID:- firstname.lastname@example.org