SBI PO Salary and Job Profile
It is very essential for the candidates to know the salary structure before they appear for the SBI PO Exam. The SBI PO is a national level examination, which is conducted every year.
- For this year, we are expecting a good number of vacancies for the SBI PO 2020 and the competition will be tough.
- The candidates who will be qualifying all the SBI PO Exam 2020 will be selected for the SBI PO Recruitment 2020 in all over India.
- The salary scale will differ depending on the location of the employee.
- After getting recruited as SBI PO for 2020 they will be receiving a good salary along with other perks and benefits.
- Read the full article to know in detail about the SBI PO Salary 2020.
|SBI PO Salary structure Overview|
|SBI PO Salary in India- Basic Pay||Rs 27620/- (Increment in 4 stages)1st Increment- Rs. 23700-980/72nd Increment-Rs. 30560-1145/23rd Increment- Rs. 32850-1310/74th Increment- Rs. 42020|
|Total Compensation (Annually)||8.20 lakhs to 13.08 lakhs|
SBI PO Salary
The SBI PO Salary 2020 will include other benefits, which all the employees are entitled to. The basic pay as of now remains Rs.27,620/- (with 4 advance increments) in the scale of 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I.
- After the candidates are selected for the SBI PO Recruitment 2020, they will be exposed to a basic banking knowledge, and will have different job roles after the training such as finance, accounting, billing, investment, revenue collection, etc. during his/ her probation period.
- Along with the salary the employees will also be getting DA, HRA, CCA and other benefits as per the guidelines.
- The CCA will be different for different places depending on the job location.
- The probation period for a candidate recruited as SBI PO will be for 2 years
SBI PO Job Profile
The candidate after getting recruited as a SBI Probationary Officer will have different job roles which will include-
- Work as a Public Relation Officer- handle customer problems and address issues.
- Managerial works like supervision of Clerical works, making decisions for the development of the bank, etc.
- Verification of all the works done by the clerks.
- Must be aware of the latest developments of banks.
- Issuing of Atm Cards, Chequebooks, Demand drafts, etc.
SBI PO In-Hand Salary & Annual Package
The monthly in-hand salary of the SBI PO is generally between Rs 40000 to 45000. The gross pay earned which includes other facilities like house rent allowance and other allowances lies anywhere between Rs 8.20 Lakhs to Rs. 13.08 lakhs per annum. The number varies with the location of the PO where he is generally posted. Also check the Salary Slip details below
|Perks associated with the SBI PO Post|
|Dearness Allowance||46.9% of the basic pay|
|City Compensatory Allowance(CCA)||3% or 4% (depending on the place of posting)|
|Leased House Accommodation Rural||Minimum- Rs 8000/-(Rural)|
|Leased House Accommodation Urban||Maximum- Rs 29500/-(Urban)|
|Furniture Allowance||Rs 120000/-|
|Medical Insurance||100% for employees|
|Medical Insurance Extended||75% for families|
|Travelling Allowance||Reimbursement for AC-2Tier (Exclusively for official travels)|
|Petrol||Rs 1100-Rs 1300( in case of absence of personal vehicle)|
|Loan Benefits||Concession on interest rates|
SBI PO Career Growth
Along with salary the SBI Probationary Officer is also entitled to other allowances and benefits. The career growth of a Probationary Officer is a longer path with a stable future. The SBI PO job is one of the most desirable posts for lakhs of candidates who apply every year. Read below to know the Career growth path for the candidates desiring for the Probationary Officer post.