News:- Indian Coast Guard Navik (GD) And Navik (DB) Recruitment 2023 online application form shall be started from 06th February 2023.
News Date:- 21 January 2023
Join Indian Coast Guard
- Application Start Date: 06-02-2023
- Application Last Date: 16-02-2023
- Stage I Exam Date: End Mar 23
- Stage II Exam Date: Mid/ End May 23
- Stage III Exam Date: Early/ Mid Sep 23
- SC/ ST: Rs.0/-
- All Others: Rs.300/-
- Pay fee through online mode by using net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ Maestro/ Rupay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 22 Years
- Born between 01 Sep 2001 to 31 Aug 2005 (both dates inclusive).
- (For Age Relaxation See Notification.)
Eligibility Criteria For Navik (GD) and Navik (DB)
Navik (General Duty):
10+2 passed with Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
Navik (Domestic Branch):
Class 10th passed from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
Coast Guard Navik GD and DB Vacancy Details 2023
|Navik (General Duty)||88||22||61||22||32||225|
|Navik (Domestic Branch)||12||02||10||02||04||30|
Physical Fitness Test (PFT) & Medical Standards Test
- 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes.
- 20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak)
- 10 Push-up.
- Height. Minimum height 157 cms.
- Chest. It should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion 5 cms.
- Weight. Proportionate to height and age ±10 percentage acceptable.
- Hearing. Normal.