News:- IBPS CRP Clerks XII Preliminary Examination 2022 Result has been declared on 21 Sep 2022.
News Date:- 21 September 2022
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
IBPS Clerk Result Summary 2022
|Recruitment Agency||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Common Recruitment Process||CRP Clerks -XII|
|Application Starting Date||01 July 2022|
|Application Closing Date||21 July 2022|
|Preliminary Examination Result Announce Date||21 September 2022|
|Last Date For Downloading Prelims Exam Result||27 September 2022|
|Main Exam Result Announce Date||October/ November 2022|
How To Check Result of IBPS Clerk
There are following steps for downloading IBPS Clerk Prelims and Main exam result as follows:
- At first open Institute of Banking Personnel Selection official website www.ibps.in in your computer or mobile phone.
- In home page of IBPS website you will see a shaking link as “Click here to View Your Result Status of Online Preliminary Examination for CRP-Clerks-XII”
- Thereafter Click on that link then you will be redirected to result page, in Login Credential Section, You will have to enter the following details in specified input boxes as Registration No./ Roll No., Password in DD-MM-YY Format (01-01-99) .
- Finally enter Captcha code and click on login button to get your desired result.
- You can download result in PDF or you can print it for future references before closure date of link.
IBPS Clerk Cut-off Score or Marks
Online Preliminary Examination Cut-off Score
Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests (English Language, Numerical Ability and Reasoning Ability) by securing cut-off marks to be decided by IBPS. Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by IBPS depending upon requirements will be shortlisted for Online Main examination.
Online Main examination Cut-off Score
Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each test of Online Main Examination and also a minimum total score to be considered for further process. Depending on number of the State/ UT wise vacancies available, cut-offs will be decided and candidates will be considered for provisional allotment. Prior to the completion of provisional allotment process scores obtained in the Online Main Examination will not be shared with the candidates.