AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2020: The Airports Authority of India or AAI has released a notification to recruit 368 candidates for the post of Junior Executive and manager. Out of the total 368 vacancies for the AAI Recruitment 2020, 355 vacancies are for Junior Executive and 13 for Manager. The online application link is going to active from 15th December 2020 to 14th January 2021. Check the online application link, steps to apply online, eligibility criteria, vacancy details, and other important details.
AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2020
|Recruitment Conducting Body||Airports Authority Authority, AAI|
|Post||Junior Executive & Manager|
|Application Date||15th December 2020 to 14th January 2021|
|Check Notification||Click Here|
|Job category||AAI Sarkari Job|
|Selection Process||CBT and Interview|
|Apply Online Link||Apply Online active on 15th Dec|
AAI Junior Executive Recruitment: Important Dates
|Starting Date for Apply Online||15th December 2020|
|Closing Date for Apply Online||14th January 2021|
AAI Junior Executive Recruitment Vacancies
The AAI Junior Executive Vacancy is given below:
|Vacancy Details Total: 368 Post|
|Post Name||Trade||Total Post||Eligibility|
|Manager||Fire||11||BE / B.Tech Degree in Fire / Mechanical / Automobile Engineering.5 Year Experience.|
|Technical||02||BE / B.Tech Degree in Automobile Engineering.5 Year Experience.|
|Junior Executive||Air Traffic Control||264||B.Sc Degree with Physics & Mathematics as a Subject OR B.Tech Degree in Any Stream.|
|Airport Operation||83||MBA OR Bachelor Degree in Engineering.|
|Technical||08||BE / B.Tech Degree in Automobile / Mechanical Engineering.|
|Category Wise Vacancy Details|
|Jr. Executive Air Traffic Control||107||26||72||40||19||264|
|Jr. Executive Airport Operation||35||08||21||14||05||83|
|Jr. Executive Technical||05||0||02||01||0||08|
AAI Junior Executive Notification PDF
Airport Authority of India released the exam notification for a total of 368 vacancies of Junior Executive and Manager. The online application is available from 15th December 2020 to 14th January 2021. Check the important details from the notification given below. The AAI Junior Executive notification 2020 pdf is mentioned below.
AAI Junior Executive Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for the AAI Junior Executive is given below:
- The candidates need to have scored 60% and above marks in B.E or B.Tech in relevant engineering from a recognized institution or university in India.
- Junior Executive: Maximum as of 30th November 2020- 27 Years.
- Manager: Maximum as of 30th November 2020- 32 Years.
Application Fee For AAI Jr. Executive Recruitment
- General / OBC: 1000/-
- SC / ST / PH: 170/-
- All Category Female: 170/-
How to Apply For AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2020?
- Click on the official link, provided below.
- Click on the Apply link given on the page. A registration link will open up in the new window.
- Click on New Registration in the application window.
- Provide personal credentials like name, parents’ name, date of birth, email id, mobile number, etc.
- Click on the submit button to the completed online registration form of SBI Circle Based Officer 2020.
- After the Registration, a Registration ID and a password will be sent to your mobile no. and email id.
- Login with the provided Registration ID, date of birth, and password to complete registration for Junior Assitant Recruitment 2020.
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- After uploading the photograph and signature the candidates will be required to verify the details. Preview and verify the application form carefully.
- Lastly, pay the required application fee online.
- Take a print out of the application form for future purposes.
Apply Online Link For AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2020
The online application portal is active from 15th December to 14th January 2021. Candidates who will be applying for the first time shall register themselves first and then apply online by logging in using the credentials.
Selection Process For 368 AAI Junior Executive Post
The candidates will be appointed for the post of Junior Executive in the Airports Authority of India through the following two-stages.
- Screening Test and Interview in New Delhi.
Salary of Junior Executive in Airports Authority Of India
- Manager (E-3): Rs.60000-3%-180000
- Junior Executive (E-1): Rs.40000-3%-140000